Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Strategic Sourcing Analytics > Configuring Expenses for Post-Load Processing >
Configuring the Extraction of Invoice Details
The Siebel Business Analytics prepackage post-load processing (PLP) mappings to populate the IA_EXPENSE table with up-to-date invoice information from the IA_AP_XACTS table. The IA_AP_XACTS table updates expense invoice information using the REF_DOC_ITEM and REF_DOC_NUM to uniquely identify the expense document:
IA_EXPENSE.INVOICE_DOC_NUM = IA_AP_XACTS.REF_DOC_NUM
IA_EXPENSE.INVOICE_DOC_ITEM = IA_AP_XACTS.REF_DOC_ITEM
However, if an expense record is distinctly identified by values other than the REF_DOC_ITEM and REF_DOC_NUM, you can use those values by adding a condition to the expression in the applicable PLP mapping.
NOTE: Using your values allows you to narrow the data set.
To configure the Expenses-Accounts Payable reference
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Post Load Processing folder.
- Open the M_PLP_EXPENSE_UPD post-load processing mapping.
- Select the Source Qualifier to open the Edit Transformations box, and select the Properties tab to display the User Defined Join.
- Select the value in the User Defined Join to open the SQL Editor box and edit the expression.
- Edit the filter statement by adding your desired condition to the prepackaged expression.
- Open the SQL Query, and then select Generate SQL.
- Click OK, and then save your changes.