Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse Installation and Configuration Guide > Configuring Siebel Supply Chain Analytics > Process of Configuring Siebel Supply Chain Analytics for Oracle 11i >
Configuring Quantity Types for Product Transactions
This task is a step in the Process of Configuring Siebel Supply Chain Analytics for Oracle 11i.
Oracle 11i categorize quantities into three different types:
- Goods Received quantities. Goods Received quantity refers to the number of goods received.
- Delivery quantities. Delivery quantity refers to the number of goods delivered.
- Base quantities. Base quantity refers to any transaction quantity.
The Siebel Customer-Centric Enterprise Warehouse extracts the transaction type and loads this value into the
XACT_SRC_TYPE column. In this column, the value
1 denotes a Goods Received quantity, and
2 denotes a Delivery quantity.
All quantities extracted from the source system are always loaded into the Base quantity column (
EXT_BASE_QTY). However, only the receipt quantity is loaded into the Goods Received quantity column (
EXT_GR_QTY), and only delivered quantities are loaded into the Delivery quantity column (
If your definition of goods received or delivery quantity is different from the prepackaged condition, then you can edit the condition to suit your business needs.
To configure the Quantity type
- In PowerCenter Designer, open the Configuration for Oracle Applications 11i folder.
- Open the
- Double-click the Expression transformation to open the Edit Transformations dialog box, and click the Port tab to display the
- Edit the quantity types by substituting your desired condition for the prepackaged expression.
- Click Apply.
- Validate the mapplet, and save your changes to the repository.