Siebel Business Analytics Applications Installation and Administration Guide > DAC Quick Start > DAC Common Tasks >
Replacing an Informatica Workflow with a Custom SQL File
You can improve the performance of loads by replacing Informatica workflows with custom SQL files.
For Teradata databases, SQL files are provided in the SiebelAnalytics\utility\Teradata directory.
To replace an Informatica workflow with a custom SQL file
- Create a SQL file to be used to load the table, and unit test it.
- Create an XML file with one or more SQL statements in the format that the DAC can understand.
For more information about creating an XML file, see Using SQL Files as an Execution Type in the DAC.
You can create one file for a full load and one for an incremental load, or you can use the same file for both full and incremental loads.
- Save the file in the SiebelAnalytics\DAC\CustomSQL directory.
- In the Task Definitions tab of the DAC Design view, query for the task for which you want to replace the Informatica workflow.
- Replace the workflow name in the Command for Incremental Load or Command for Full Load fields with the XML file.
- Change the Execution Type to SQL.
The DAC uses the target database connection to execute these commands.