Siebel Business Analytics Applications Installation and Administration Guide > Integrating Analytics Dashboards and Operational Applications Data > Completing the Initialization in the Siebel Operational Application >
Updating the Siebel Operational Application
The following task changes the Siebel operational application host name to the host name of the machine that runs Siebel Business Analytics Web.
To update the Siebel operational application
- Open your Siebel operational application and login as SADMIN.
- Navigate to View > Site Map.
- Click Integration Administration screen.
- Click Host Administration view.
- Query for NQHOST in the Virtual Name column:
- In Windows, change the host name from <AnalyticsServerName> to the host name of the machine that runs Analytics Web.
- In AIX or Solaris, change the host name from <AnalyticsServerName> to the name of the port.
NOTE: The following additional information is applicable only to UNIX platforms.
You may need to add the domain name suffix to the server name in order to make sure that action links work on the Siebel Business Analytics user interface.
- Log out of the application and log back in.