Siebel Analytics Platform Installation and Configuration Guide > Localizing Siebel Analytics Deployments >
Displaying Localized Column Field Names for Siebel Miner or Data Mining Workbench
Analytics License: All licenses.
Operating Systems: All.
This task is part of the Process of Maintaining Translation Tables for Analytics.
It applies only if the following conditions are true:
- Your site is licensed for Siebel Miner or Data Mining Workbench
- Your site is deploying Siebel Analytics in a localized environment
The column field names in Siebel Miner or Data Mining Workbench remain displayed in English unless you change the locale in the Siebel Analytics repository, as shown in the following procedure.
To display column field names in the localized language
- Stop the Siebel Analytics Server.
- Using the Server Administration Tool, open the Siebel Analytics repository.
- In the menu, click on Manage > Variables.
- Double-click Sessions > LOCALE.
- Change the value in the Default intializer field from 'en' to the code for the localized language (for example, 'ja' for Japanese). (Include the single quotes.)
For a list of language codes, see Table 39.
- Click OK and close the Variable Manager window.
Save the repository.
- Restart Siebel Analytics Server.