Siebel Analytics User Guide > Using Siebel Delivers >
Customizing Your Siebel Delivers iBot Subscriptions
Use the Customize Your iBot Subscriptions page to view a list of iBots and change your current iBot subscriptions. You can also view more information about an iBot.
Your subscription list shows all iBots to which you are subscribed or to which you may subscribe, sorted by Web Catalog folder. A check mark next to the name of an iBot indicates that you are subscribed to it. If no other iBots are available for you to subscribe to, only your current subscriptions are shown.
NOTE: iBots to which you are automatically subscribed are not shown, because you cannot modify your automatic subscriptions.
For an overview of Siebel Delivers, see Overview of Siebel Delivers.
To view your current iBot subscription list
To view more information about an iBot in your current iBot subscription list
- Click the name of the iBot.
Information about the iBot appears in a new window. The Overview tab shows summary information for the iBot.
- To see more detailed information about the iBot, click the appropriate link in the Overview tab, or click any other tab.
To change your current iBot subscription list
- To subscribe to an iBot, click the check box next to the appropriate iBot name.
A check mark appears next to the iBot, indicating that you are subscribed to it.
- To remove a subscription from an iBot, click the filled check box next to the appropriate iBot name.
The check box clears, indicating that you are no longer subscribed to the iBot.
- To save your modified subscription list, click the Finished button.