Siebel Analytics Web Administration Guide > Administering the Siebel Analytics Web Catalog >
Opening Siebel Analytics Catalog Manager
Use only the procedure that follows to open Analytics Catalog Manager. Analytics Catalog Manager operates on the Web Catalog only when the Analytics Web Server service is stopped.
To open Analytics Catalog Manager
- Stop the Analytics Web Server service.
NOTE: When Analytics Web is installed on a Microsoft IIS Web server, the IIS Web server creates temporary files for its Web caching capability in a location specified by the Microsoft IIS installation. If the Analytics Server is stopped before the Analytics Web Server service, these temporary files usually remain, consuming disk space.
- Stop these other services:
- Siebel Analytics Server
- Siebel Analytics Scheduler
- Siebel Analytics Cluster Server
- IIS Admin Service (Microsoft Internet Information Server), and any additional services that it wants to stop.
- On the machine where Analytics Catalog Manager is installed, choose Start >Programs > Siebel Analytics > Siebel Analytics Catalog Manager.
The Analytics Catalog Manager window opens.
- When you have finished working with Analytics Catalog Manager, restart the services.