Siebel Analytics Web Administration Guide > Administering the Siebel Analytics Web Catalog >
Creating a New Siebel Analytics Web Catalog
The following procedure explains how to create a new Siebel Analytics Web Catalog.
To create a new Web Catalog
- Stop the Analytics Web Server service.
NOTE: When Analytics Web is installed on a Microsoft IIS Web server, the IIS Web server creates temporary files for its Web caching capability in a location specified by the Microsoft IIS installation. If the Analytics Server is stopped before the Analytics Web Server, these temporary files usually remain, consuming disk space.
- Stop these other services:
- Siebel Analytics Server
- Siebel Analytics Scheduler
- Siebel Analytics Cluster Server
- IIS Admin Service (Microsoft Internet Information Server), and any additional services that it wants to stop
- Set the CatalogPath registry key or instanceconfig.xml entry to point to a new Web Catalog path that does not already exist.
For more information, read Changing the Name and Location of the Siebel Analytics Web Catalog.
- Make sure that there is no version file associated with the new Web Catalog and path and that the new target directory is empty.
- Restart the services.