Siebel Business Analytics Server Administration Guide > Creating and Administering the Business Model and Mapping Layer in a Repository > Defining Logical Joins >
Identifying Physical Tables That Map to Logical Objects
The Physical Diagram shows the physical tables that map to the selected logical object and the physical joins between each table.
One of the joins options, Object(s) and Direct Joins within Business Model, is unique to the logical layer. It creates a physical diagram of the tables that meet both of the following conditions:
- Tables in the selected objects and tables that join directly
- Tables that are mapped (exist in logical table sources in the business model) in the business model
To open the physical diagram of a logical object
- In the Business Model and Mapping layer, right-click a business model, logical table, or logical table source.
- Choose Physical Diagram and then one of the joins options.
- Click and drag any object to more clearly see the relationship lines such as one-to-many.