Siebel Business Analytics Server Administration Guide > Creating and Administering the Physical Layer in a Repository > Defining Physical Foreign Keys and Joins >
Defining Physical Foreign Keys or Complex Joins with the Joins Manager
You can use the Joins Manager to view join relationships and to create physical foreign keys and complex joins.
To create a physical foreign key or complex join
- In the Administration Tool toolbar, select Manage > Joins.
- In the Joins Manager dialog box, perform one of the following tasks:
- In the Physical Foreign Key dialog box, type a name for the foreign key.
- Click the Browse button for the Table field on the left side of the dialog box, and then locate the table that the foreign key references.
- Select the columns in the left table that the key references.
- Select the columns in the right table that make up the foreign key columns.
- If appropriate, specify a database hint.
For more information, see Using Database Hints.
- To open the Expression Builder, click the button to the right of the Expression pane.
The expression displays in the Expression pane.
- Click OK to save your work.