Siebel Business Analytics Server Administration Guide > Administration Tool Utilities and Expression Builder > Utilities and Wizards >
Generating Documentation of Repository Mappings
The Repository Documentation utility documents the mapping from the presentation columns to the corresponding logical and physical columns. The documentation also includes conditional expressions associated with the columns. The documentation can be saved in comma separated, tab delimited, or XML format.
To run the Repository Documentation utility
- From the Tools menu, choose Utilities.
- In the Utilities dialog box, select Repository Documentation, and then click Execute.
- In the Save As dialog box, choose the directory where you want to save the file.
- Type a name for the file.
- Choose a type of file and an Encoding value and click Save.
Current encoding options are ANSI, Unicode, and UTF-8.