Developer’s Quick Start Guide
Starting from an Existing Project
If your project has already been created, start here.
This chapter includes the following topics:
Check Out Projects from Source Control
Check out your projects from source control.
Importing Existing Projects
To import an existing project:
- Start Workshop for WebLogic.
- If needed, create a workspace in Workshop for WebLogic.
||Create your workspace in the same place as your other working files, but not within the project directories. See Creating a Workspace.
- From the menu bar, select File > Import.
- In the Select dialog box, select General > Existing Projects into Workspace, and then click Next.
- Select the top-level project directory (the one that contains all the EJB, WAR, and other project folders). If no common root directory exists, select each project individually.
- In the Projects list, make sure you select all the projects and import them.
||Do not select the Copy projects into workspace check box; leave them where they were checked out.
- After importing, right-click each project and select Team > Share Project for each project.
This associates your projects with your source control. See Using Source Control.
The following topics provide more detail for starting from an existing project: