Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer 10.3.0 - released November 2008
These release notes cover all releases of Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer 10.3.
Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer 10.3.0 supports the following:
At the time of release, Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer 10.3.0 supports the following:
The following product documentation is available:
Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer Installation Guide
|Describes how to install the components of Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer.|
The following product documentation is distributed with the release package:
|Provides a list of third-party technologies used in the product, along with licensing information.|
1. Install Oracle WebCenter WSRP Consumer on AIX.
2. Run the following from the command line to generate a certificate in the default directory. NOTE: It is necessary to use the "changeit" storepass and keypass. It is also necessary to use the default keystore specified below. These are the default values that the ALI Configuration Manager requires.
$PT_HOME/jre150/bin/keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA -storepass changeit -keypass changeit -keystore "$PT_HOME/configmgr/2.0/security/.keystore" -dname "cn=$HOSTNAME"
3. Add the following context at the top of the $PT_HOME/configmgr/2.0/settings/config/private.xml file.
4. Add the following component to the $PT_HOME/configmgr/2.0/settings/config/private.xml file This instructs the embedded tomcat application server for the Oracle WebCenter Configuration Manager to use the IBM security libraries.
<component name="EAS:containerdesc" type="http://www.plumtree.com/config/component/types/containerdesc">
<setting name="EAS:Additional"><value xsi:type="xsd:string">algorithm="IBMX509"</value></setting>
<clients><client name="EAS:configurator_HTTPSADVANCED" /></clients>
5. View the Oracle WebCenter Configuration Manager with Firefox 1.5 or above, Firefox 2.X, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 at https://