Administration Console Online Help
Configure domain JTA
Most JTA settings are made at the
domain level and apply to all servers in the domain. To configure JTA
options for your domain, follow these steps:
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit (see Use the Change Center).
Domain Structure tree, select the domain name
at the top of the tree.
Configuration > JTA tab.
Specify a value for any or all of the following options:
- Timeout Seconds
- Abandon Timeout Seconds
- Before Completion Iteration
- Max Transactions
- Max Unique Name Statistics
- Checkpoint Interval Seconds
- Forget Heuristics
- Unregister Resource Grace
For more information about these options see Configuration Options.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart (see Use the Change Center).