Administration Console Online Help
Monitor Node Manager
To monitor Node Manager status:
Administration Console, expand Environment and
Click the name
of the machine where you want to view Node Manager status.
Monitoring tab in the right pane. If Node Manager
is currently running on the machine, the Node Manager
Status tab displays the following information about the
Node Manager process:
- State-current operating state
- BEA Home-the BEA home directory used by
the Node Manager process when starting Managed Servers on the
- Java Home-the directory containing the
JDK used by the Node Manager process
- Listen Address-the address upon which
the Node Manager process listens for requests
- CLASSPATH-the classpath defined on the
To view the
contents of the Node Manager Log, click the Node Manager
Log tab in the right pane.
If Node Manager is currently running on the machine, contents of the
log file are displayed.