Administration Console Online Help
Configure an existing XML
After you have created an XML entity cached and configured it initial
options, you can later change these options, such as increasing the
cache memory size, and so on.
To configure an existing XML entity cache:
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit (see Use the Change Center).
In the left pane,
expand Services and select XML Entity Caches.
In the Summary of XML Entity Caches pages, click on the name of
the XML entity cache which you want to configure.
Update the following fields with any new values:
- Cache Location: The name of the directory, relative
to the configuration directory of the Administration Server, which
will contain the cached XML entities.
- Cache Memory Size: The memory size, in KB, of the
- Cache Disk Size: The disk size, in MB, of the
persistent disk cache.
- Cache Timeout Interval: The number of seconds after
which entities in the cache are considered stale.
- Maximum Size: The maximum number of entries that can
be stored in the cache at any given moment.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart (see Use the Change Center).