Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Using Advisor Contents Lists > Process of Creating an Advisor Contents List >
Creating a Contents List Record
You can use the default contents list, prodlistdata, or create a new contents list.
This task is a step in Process of Creating an Advisor Contents List.
To create a contents list with Advisor
- Navigate to Administration - Product > Advisor Projects > My Projects.
- Select the project for which you would like to create a contents list.
- On the Contents Lists tab, choose New.
A new Contents List form appears.
- Enter a name, contents list ID, and any notes about the contents list.
The contents list ID is the ID used in the code to reference the contents list.
- Access the new contents list file by using the ShowContentsList function.
See Siebel Advisor API Reference for more information.