Siebel Anywhere Administration Guide > Planning and Preparing to Use Siebel Anywhere > Determining Your Upgrade Requirements >
Identifying Computers and Users to Receive Upgrades
To make sure that Siebel Anywhere delivers your upgrade kit to the appropriate computers and users, you must take the following steps:
- Determine whether any Siebel Servers need the upgrade. (The steps to follow for servers, and the expected behavior, might differ from the corresponding client steps and behavior.)
- Determine which clients need the upgrade. Some possibilities include:
- All client users need the upgrade.
- Client users who have a particular job function need the upgrade.
- Clients users that have particular prior versions of the software need the upgrade.
This topic is part of Determining Your Upgrade Requirements.