Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Adobe Forms Integration >
Creating the Web Service for Adobe Forms Integration
To create the Web service for Adobe forms integration, use Siebel Tools to perform the steps in the following procedure. For more information, see Using Siebel Tools.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Adobe Forms Integration.
To create the Web service
- Start Siebel Tools and log in as the administrator.
- From the application-level menu, choose File, then New Object, and from the New Objects Wizard dialog box, click the EAI tab and choose Web Service.
- From the WSDL Import Wizard, perform the following steps:
- Select a project.
For example, select Contact as the project.
- Specify the WSDL document file from which to import.
The WSDL document file is provided by Adobe.
After you specify the WSDL document file, the following field values are automatically populated:
Run-time data file:
Do not change the default values.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Use Siebel Tools to compile the project.