Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Siebel Audit Trail >
Specifying Siebel Audit Trail Restrictions
You can restrict who gets audited by user, position, or responsibility.
For example, if you set the Restriction Type to User on the Audit Trail Buscomp Fields view, you then go to the Audit Trail Users View and add the users whom you want to audit. Restriction by responsibility or position works in the same way.
This task is a step in Process of Configuring and Using Siebel Audit Trail.
To specify Siebel Audit Trail restrictions
- Navigate to the Administration - Audit Trail screen.
- In the Audit Trail Buscomp list, select a business component entry, and change the Restriction Type field to Position, Responsibility, or User.
- Click the Position, Responsibility, or User view tab.
- Create or edit records in the position, responsibility, or user list for the audit trail.
The positions, responsibilities, or users whom you specify are audited for the operations on this particular business component.
- Click Update Audit Cache.