Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Messages >
Sorting Messages by Intervals (End User)
Use the appropriate view tab to sort messages into Daily, Weekly, or Monthly lists. You also can use queries to achieve the same result. The default query for the Messaging list displays all messages, but you can select predefined Daily, Weekly, or Monthly queries to refine your lists.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up and Using Messages.
To sort messages by intervals
- Navigate to the Messages screen, Messaging List, then the Daily Messages view.
A list of messages you received today appears in the Messaging list.
- In the drop-down lists for the Date field, enter the date for which you want to find messages, and then click Go.
A list of messages for the specified date appears.
- Click Today to reset the date to the current date.
- Click the Weekly Messages view tab to view messages you received in the previous seven-day interval.
- Click the Monthly Messages view tab to view messages you received in the last 30 days.