Siebel Applications Administration Guide > Signature Capture > Process of Creating an Applet for Signature Capture >
Adding the Applet to an Object
You must add the applet that you have developed to an object to which you want to add the signature capture control. You can add an applet with a signature capture control to the following objects:
This task is a step in Process of Creating an Applet for Signature Capture.
To add the applet to an object
- In Siebel Tools, select the appropriate object in the object explorer, then find the required view or form applet.
- Lock the project for the object.
- Right-click the object, then select Edit Web Layout.
- In the Applets window, select the applet you created in Creating a Form Applet.
- Drag the applet to the required area in the Web layout.
For example, drag the applet to the Child Applet or Grandchild Applet section of the view Web layout.
- Choose File, then Save.
- Select the view Web layout window, then choose File, then Close.