Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Managing Sales (Dealer) > Process of Using the Showroom Log (Dealer) >
Working with a New Customer (Dealer)
Now information about this customer is available to the sales consultant in the Contacts screens. The sales consultant uses this screen to work with the customer, for example, by entering activities or by sending the customer a letter or email. The sales consultant can also work with the customer using sales steps and printing forms, as described in the following topics.
This task is a step in Process of Using the Showroom Log (Dealer).
To work with the customer
- Navigate to the Contacts screen, My Contacts view.
- In the Contacts list, select the record for this customer, and read information about this customer in the record and the More Info form.
- Clicks the Opportunity view tab to read more information about this opportunity.
- Select the Opportunity record.
- The fourth-level navigation appears under the Opportunity form.
- Use the fourth-level navigation to enter the buyer and cobuyer, to use sales steps, to enter activities, to capture trade-in information, to enter information about the vehicles that were shown to the customer, and to print forms.