Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Managing Sales (Dealer) > Process of Printing Forms for Vehicle Sales (Dealer) >
Printing Forms (Dealer)
While working on an opportunity, the sales consultant prints out necessary forms.
To print forms
- Navigate to the Contacts screen.
- In the Contacts list, select the customer.
- Click the Opportunities view tab.
- In the Opportunities list, select the opportunity that is being worked on.
- Under the Opportunities form, click the Forms view tab.
- In the Forms list, in the Form Type field, select the type of form you want to produce.
All forms of this type appear.
- In the Forms list, click the Draft Name of a form.
The form appears in the application that was used to create it. For example, it might appear as a Microsoft Word document.
- Print out the form using the application that was used to create it.