Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Administering a Task UI > Administering Transfer of a Task UI >
Controlling Transfer of a Task UI
By default, a Task UI can be transferred between end users. However, you can use the Responsibilities Task List applet to alter this behavior. If the ability to reassign is not available to the end user on the current task item in the Inbox Item List view, then the owner field is read only and the Transfer button is disabled.
To control transfer of a task UI
- Log in to the Siebel client with administrator privileges.
- Navigate to the Administration-Application screen, then the Tasks view.
- Choose the task UI on which you require control task transfer.
- Make sure the Allow Transfer option is checked. If necessary, check the box.
- Step off the record to save your changes.