Siebel Business Process Framework: Task UI Guide > Building a Task UI > Process of Configuring a Predefined Task UI >
Activating the Task UIs and Subtasks
This task is a step in Process of Configuring a Predefined Task UI.
You begin by activating the task UIs and subtasks.
To activate the task UIs and subtasks
- In the Siebel client, navigate to the Administration-Business Process screen, then the Task Deployment view.
- Query the Name column for FS Asset To Contract Task, then click Activate.
- Repeat Step 2 for the task UI named FS Cover Asset SubTask and the task named FS Submit Agreement Sub Task.
- Verify that each task UI is displayed in the Active Tasks list and that the Deployment Status for each task is Active.
- Navigate to the Administration-Application screen, then the Tasks view.
- Verify that each of the three task UIs you just activated contain the Siebel Administrator responsibility:
- Click each view in succession in the Registered Tasks list.
- As you click each view, in the Responsibilities list, verify that a record exists with Siebel Administrator in the Responsibility field.
If there is no such record, then add it. Leave the Allow Delete and Allow Transfer with their default check mark.