Siebel Communications Guide > Service Requests and Trouble Tickets in Siebel Communications >
Using the Customer Satisfaction Survey in Siebel Communications (End User)
Customer satisfaction surveys allow end users to conduct a survey with the person who initiated a trouble ticket. If they have Chart Works Server (a third-party application) installed, then a chart displays a measurement of the customer's satisfaction as they record the customer's responses. On a subsequent occasion, they can conduct another survey without overwriting existing survey records.
As part of closing a trouble ticket, end users can conduct a customer survey in person, or they can use the Correspondence screen to send a letter and survey to the originator of a trouble ticket. When they mail a survey, an activity is automatically generated for the mailing. For information about using the Correspondence screen to send out customer satisfaction surveys, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide.
To conduct a customer survey
- Navigate to the Trouble Tickets screen, then the Trouble Ticket List view.
- Drill down on the ticket ID of the trouble ticket.
- Click the Customer Satisfaction Survey view tab.
- Scroll down to the Survey Details form, and add a record.
- Ask each of the questions on the Survey form and record the customer's answer for each field.