Siebel Communications Guide > Assets in Siebel Communications >
Viewing Service Points and Services in Siebel Communications (End User)
End users can view the services associated with each service point and usage details for each service, but they cannot add a service point from this view. For information about adding a service point, see Registering a Premises Hookup in Siebel Communications (End User).
Services are associated with service points when a CSR submits a New or Modify order for a service. When a CSR submits a Disconnect order, the service is made inactive. For more information about the employee use of order management, see Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Communications.
To view service point and service information
- Navigate to the Assets screen, then the List view.
- From the Show drop-down list, select All Assets.
- Drill down on the asset number of the asset.
- Click the Service Point Services view tab.
- To see various types of usage information for a service, complete the following steps:
- In the Service Point Services list, select the service.
- In the Usage History view, select an option from the drop-down list.