Siebel Financial Services Connector for IFX XML Guide > Configuring FINS IFX XML > Process of Preparing Project Elements for Configuring FINS IFX XML >
Creating a New Project for FINS IFX XML
This tutorial starts by creating a new project to be used through for the remainder of the procedures. Creating a new project is optional. A locked project is essential. You may want to lock a project that already exists. The following tutorials assume that the same locked project is used throughout.
For complete information about creating a new project, see Using Siebel Tools.
This task is a step in Process of Preparing Project Elements for Configuring FINS IFX XML.
To create a project
- In Siebel Tools, select the Project object type in the Object Explorer.
- In the Object List Editor, right-click and then choose New Record.
- Right click in the Projects window, and select New Record in the pop-up menu.
- Fill in the following values for the new project record:
- Name = FINS IFX Tutorial
- Comments = FINS IFX Guide Tutorial
- Click on the Locked field to lock this new project.