Siebel Data Quality Administration Guide > Universal Connector API > Data Matching and Data Cleansing Algorithms >
Batch Data Matching Algorithm
The algorithm is as follows:
- Load the vendor library.
- Call sdq_init_connector.
- Call sdq_set_global_parameter.
- Call sdq_init_session.
- Call sdq_set_parameter (RECORD_TYPE - Account/Contact/List Mgmt Prospective Contact, BATCH_DATAFLOW_NAME, BATCH_MATCH_MAX_NUM_OF_RECORDS)
- Query the Siebel database to get the candidate records.
To get the candidate records, a query against the match key is executed. The match key itself is generated when a record is created, or key fields are updated. ODQ Universal Connector supports multiple key generation.
For more information about match key generation, see Generating or Refreshing Keys Using Batch Jobs.
- Call sdq_set_dedup_candidates. This function is called multiple times to send the list of all the candidate records.
- Call sdq_start_dedup to start the data matching process.
- Call sdq_getduplicate. This function is called multiple times to get all the master records and their duplicate records and until the function returns -1 indicating that there are no more records.
- Call sdq_close_session (int * session_id) while logging out of the current session.
- Call sdq_close_connector.