Siebel Energy Guide > Premises in Siebel Energy >
Associating an Activity with a Premise in Siebel Energy (End User)
End users can create an activity and associate it with a premise to:
- Remind themselves of procedures related to a premise that they must perform.
- Communicate procedures related to a premise that other members of the organization must perform.
To associate an activity with a premise
- Navigate to the Premises screen.
- In the Premises list, click the address of a premise.
- Click the Activities view tab.
- In the Activities list, add a record and complete the necessary fields.