Siebel Field Service Guide > Siebel Advanced Contracts > Process of Managing Siebel Advanced Contracts >
Adding Conditions to Benefits (End User)
After creating a benefit, the sales representative might have to add conditions to the benefit. You can create many different types of benefits and conditions, such as a rebate when the customer purchases a certain number of products for each quarter. Until that condition is met, the customer does not receive the benefit.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Siebel Advanced Contracts.
To add a condition to a benefit
- Navigate to the Agreements screen, then the List view.
- Drill down on the Name field for a selected agreement, and click the Entitlements view tab.
- Select an existing entitlement, or add a new entitlement.
- Click the Benefits view tab.
- Select an existing benefit, or add a new benefit.
The Conditions list appears below the Benefits list.
Adding an existing benefit from a template with conditions associates both the benefit and related conditions with the entitlement. For more information, see Adding Benefits to Agreements (End User).
- Create a new condition record, and complete the fields as appropriate.
NOTE: You can use AND, OR, and other expressions to define the condition.
For more information about the fields available in the Condition list, see Creating Benefit Templates.