Siebel Field Service Guide > Service Inventories > Process of Managing Service Inventories >
Moving Parts Between Trunks (End User)
Follow the procedures in this topic to record the movement of parts between the trunks of field service engineers. You record these movements on the Inventory Transactions screen.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Service Inventories.
To move a part between trunks on the Inventory Transactions screen
- Navigate to the Inventory Transactions screen.
- Create a new inventory transaction record, and complete the fields as appropriate.
- In the Type field, select Exchange Between FSEs.
You can also move a part from a trunk to another trunk on the Activities screen.
To move a part between trunks on the Activities screen
- Navigate to the Activities screen, then the Activity List view.
- Drill down on the Type field for a selected activity, and click the Part Tracker view tab.
- Create a new part record, and complete the fields as appropriate.