Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts > Managing Mortgages(End User) >
Making Mortgage Product Recommendations
End users can use the Product Recommendation view to recommend mortgage products based on the loan term that a customer specifies. This view also displays the mortgage monthly payments, detail fees, interest rate, and points for each recommended mortgage product.
CAUTION: All Siebel Finance calculators described provide results intended for comparison purposes only; the accuracy of the results is not guaranteed. Rounding or the mathematical formula used might account for any differences from the expected results. Modifying the formula used to perform calculations requires administrative responsibilities.
To recommend mortgage products for which a customer qualifies
- Navigate to the Contacts screen, then the Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the desired contact.
- Click the Product Recommendation view tab, and select Calculator Detail from the drop-down list.
- In the Calculator Detail form, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.
The monthly payment is automatically calculated for the request loan terms.
- Click Recommend.
All the mortgage products that have the same loan term as that set in the Calculator form, appear in the Recommendations list.
- In the Recommendations list, select a mortgage product.
The Rate/Points list displays the loan rate and points associated with the product, while the Fees list displays the fees associated with the product.