Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Activities >
Making Appointments with Customers
Typically, end users use the Appointment feature to schedule meetings with their customers. From the Activities view, end users can create appointment activities, which can be automatically added to their calendars.
To make an appointment with a customer
- Navigate to the Contacts screen, then the Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the contact.
- Click the Activities view tab.
- In the Activities list, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Type field, select Appointment.
NOTE: You can view all activities associated with your contacts by navigating to the Activities screen and selecting All Activities for My Contacts from the Show drop-down list.