Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Siebel Finance Applications >
Creating Small Business Loan Applications (End User)
To create a small business loan application, end users must record the following customer information:
- Business Details. Records the business name, address, and contact information as well as asset information, liabilities, income statements, and cash flow. For more information, see Adding Business Details.
- Applicant Information. Captures personal information about the primary, secondary, and principle loan applicants. For more information, see Adding Applicant and Guarantor Information.
- Guarantor and Applicant Employment Details. Captures loan guarantor information and applicant employment, income, assets, and liabilities information. For more information, see Adding Consumer Detail Information.
- Unique Product Features and Terms. Records unique loan features or terms. For more information, see Recording Unique Features and Terms.
- Business Services. Manages business service information for an application. For more information, see Managing Business Services Information.
NOTE: Typically, users would click the Next button to move between views and enter this customer information. To create an application view navigation, a Siebel administrator would want to create a view workflow that follows the views described in this topic. For more information, see Navigating Applications Using the Next Button and Setting Up Application View Navigation.