Siebel Pharma Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Pharma Handheld > Managing Contacts with Siebel Pharma Handheld Applications >
Adding and Editing License Information in Siebel Pharma Handheld
Using the License Numbers view, you can add the contact's professional license number, such as a state medical license number or a physician investigator's American Medical Association number.
Before a physician can sign for samples dropped, you must enter the physician's license numbers and additional license information. The contact must have a valid license number for the state corresponding to the address where samples are disbursed.
To add and edit license information
- Navigate to the Contacts screen
The My Contacts list appears.
- Select a contact, and from the View drop-down list, select Profile.
The application displays the Licenses tab in the toolbar.
- Tap the License tab, and then do one of the following:
- On the toolbar, tap the New Record button, and then complete the fields for State, License number, License Expiration Date, and license Status.
- Tap a License Number record to select it, and then edit the information in the fields.