Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging Guide for Handheld > Installation and Configuration of Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging > Process of Installing Siebel Store-and-Forward Messaging >
Entering Information for the Store-and-Forward Messaging Application
You must enter certain required Store-and-Forward application information in the Store-and-Forward Applications administration screen.
To enter Store-and-Forward Messaging application information
- Log into a Siebel Web Client application as a system administrator.
- Navigate to Administration - Store-and-Forward > Store-and-Forward Applications.
- Select the application for which you would like Store-and-Forward Messaging enabled.
For example, Siebel Service for CE, which is the Siebel Service Handheld application.
- Enter the Inbound Queue Name for the application.
This name should also be set in the Siebel Handheld application's registry during its installation. Typically, this value is InboundQ.
- In the Queue Info field, enter the SMQReceiver Subsystem parameter.
For example, SmqReceiverSubsys.
- Save the record.