Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Charge Codes, Taxes, and Service Charges > Administering Tax Codes >
Associating Tax Codes with Service Charges
If service charges are taxable, the administrator must associate the service charge codes with the tax codes.
This task is a step in Administering Tax Codes.
To associate a tax code with a service charge
- Navigate to the Tax Service Admin screen, then the Service Charge List view.
- In the Service Charges list, query for the required service charge record,
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Taxes view tab.
- In the Taxes list, click New, select the tax code, and save the record.
The remaining fields are automatically populated with the tax code information.
- Repeat this task for each tax code that must be associated with the service charge.