Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing the Function Space Diary > Process of Managing the Function Space Diary >
Printing a Function Space Diary View
You can print any of the charts in the Function Space Diary. To print the information displayed in a diary view, complete the following procedure.
This task is a step in Process of Managing the Function Space Diary.
To print a Function Space Diary view
- Navigate to the Function Space Diary screen.
- In the Properties form, query for the property record.
- Click the appropriate view tab from one of the following: Sales/Execution, Revenue Management, Total Availability, or Compact Diary.
- In the selected view, enter the required start date and time scale, and then click Go.
- Scroll to view the bookings or functions that you want to print.
- On the view toolbar, click the menu button, and click Print.
Selecting Print opens Microsoft Word, and the Scheduler chart is copied as an image to the new document. This image displays what can currently be seen in the Function Space Diary.
- Print the Scheduler chart by using the Print feature of Microsoft Word.