Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Process of Setting Up Suites
A suite in the hospitality industry is a type of sleeping room that can be used either as a sleeping room or as a function space. This topic lists the procedures that administrators typically perform to set up suites with Siebel Hospitality. Your company might follow a different process according to its business requirements.
To set up suites, perform the following tasks:
- Setting Up Indivisible Specific Space Suites
- Setting Up Configured Specific Space Suites
- Setting Up a Suite Category
- Associating Suite Specific Spaces with a Category
- Associating Setup Styles with Suite Categories
- Setting Up Suite Administration
This task is a step in Roadmap for Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.