Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Products and Assets > Process of Managing Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Categories as Products >
Adding Product Attributes to Function Spaces, Categories, and Sleeping Rooms
You can use attributes with Hospitality products to control price adjustments. For example, you might charge lower rates for sleeping rooms that have a street view as opposed to an ocean view.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Categories as Products.
To add product attributes to function spaces, categories, and sleeping rooms
- Navigate to the Administration - Product screen, then the Product Definitions view.
- Query for a product to which to add the attribute.
- Select the Locked Flag check box.
- In the Product Class field, select the product class to which the attribute belongs.
- Click Release to make the change to the product take effect.
The product is now associated with the product class and inherits all the attributes of that class.