Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Adding Details to an Event Quote >
Adding Attachments to a Quote
A sales representative can use the Attachments view to attach relevant document and other media to the quote during the quoting phase. Attachments can include relevant documents, files or images that can be of use when supplying a quote to the customer. For example, a customer might want to view a brochure for a standard event, such as a wedding.
This task is a step in Adding Details to an Event Quote.
To add attachments to a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen, then the List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Attachments view tab.
- In the Attachments list, click either New File or New URL.
- Associate the file, and then save the record.