Siebel Insurance Guide > Managing Property Policies >
Adding Underwriting Information
After end users provide a quote for a property policy, they can add additional information for underwriting.
To add underwriting information
- Navigate to the Property Policies screen.
- In the Policies/Quotes list, drill down on a policy.
- Click one of the following view tabs and add a record.
- Property Underwriting. To add property-related information.
- Outbuilding Underwriting. To add information related to outbuildings such as detached garages.
- Coverage Underwriting. To add other underwriting information, such as earthquake, farm, and brush hazard.
- In the new record, complete the fields.