Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Managing Managed Care Accounts >
Setting Objectives for the Managed-Care Business Plan
The last but very important stage of creating a business plan is for the managed-care account managers to list what they are going to do to carry out the plan. These are their objectives.
These objectives are created in the Business Plans screen, then the Objectives view, but can also be viewed, created, and edited in the Objectives screen, Objective List, and then the My Objectives view.
To create objectives for a business plan
- Navigate to the Business Plans screen, then the Business Plan List view.
- Drill down on a business plan record.
- Click the Objectives view tab.
- In the list, create new records and complete the necessary fields.
- Drill down on the objective record to add activities to the objective.
For general information about objectives in Siebel Life Sciences, see Setting and Achieving Objectives.