Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Recording Product Analysis for AECM >
Creating Product Analysis Activity Templates
Product analysis activity templates are used to create standard sets of activities that the product analysis team use to guide them as they carry out decontamination procedures, validation tests, and so on.
This task is a step in Process of Product Analysis Following a Product Issue.
To create a product analysis activity template
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen, then the Activity Templates view.
- In the Activity Templates list, create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.
- Set the Type field to Repair.
- Leave these fields blank: Sales Stage, Sales Method, and Protocol Title; they do not apply to product analysis activities.
- Associate individual activities with the template, as described in Siebel Applications Administration Guide.