Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Managing Clinical Trial Sites and Clinical Contacts >
Adding Notes to a Site
When you are working with site records, you often find that you need to make notes. In the Notes view, you can enter public notes or private notes. Use the link bar in the Notes view to switch between public and private notes. A public note can be seen by anyone who has access to the record. A private note can be seen only by the person who enters the note.
To add private and public notes to a site
- Navigate to the Site Management screen, then the Protocol Site List view.
- In the Protocol Site list, drill down on the Site # of the protocol site for which you want to add notes.
- Click the Notes view, and select Private Notes or Public Notes
- Click New, and complete the fields for the new record.
The Created By Name and the Created Date fields are automatically completed with the creator's User ID and system date.
- In the Type field, select the note type.
Examples of note types are Exclusion, Pre-existing Condition, Permanent, System, Temporary, Business Description, Regional Plans, and Contracts Process.
- In the Description field, enter the note text.
- Use the Check Spelling button to make sure your note has no spelling errors.