Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Setting and Achieving Objectives >
When end users navigate to the Objectives screen, the default filter used on the Objectives list is My Objectives. The availability of the other view, My Team's Objectives, can be limited by the user's responsibilities.
The remaining view tabs and fields visible to the end users in the Objectives screen are identical to those available to the administrator.
To review objectives
- Navigate to the Objectives screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, select the appropriate filter:
- My Objectives: Objectives for which the user is assigned to the team
- My Team's Objectives: All objectives within a manager's team, including their own
- All Objectives: If available, the list of objectives for the default organization, such as department, business unit, or sales force
- All Objectives Across Organization: If available, the most comprehensive list of objectives
- Drill down on an objective.
- Use the view tabs to review recommended activities, target accounts, and other information about the objectives.