Siebel Life Sciences Guide > Managing Products for Life Sciences > Adding Products to Catalogs >
Adding Products to Catalogs and Categories
After you have created product catalogs and categories, you can add products to them.
To add products to catalogs and categories
- Navigate to the Administration - Product screen, then the Product Catalog list.
- In the Product Catalog list, query for and select the required catalog.
- Drill down on the link in the Name field, and select the required category in the Categories list.
- Scroll down, click the Categories view tab, and then click the Products link.
- In the Products list, create a new record.
- The Add Internal Products selection dialog box is displayed.
- Query for and select the required product, and click OK.
Most of the fields are populated when the product has been selected.
- If necessary, enter the sequence in which the products added are to be displayed.