Siebel Marketing User Guide > Creating and Using Offers and Treatments > About Using Personalization Categories When Editing Treatments >
Associating Web Offers, Web Surveys, Events, and Trackable URL Personalization Items with Treatments
This topic describes how to associate Web offers, Web surveys, Events, and Trackable URL personalization items with offer treatments. When you have associated these items with an offer treatment, they become available for selection from the Personalization Elements menu (Text editor) or Items menu (HTML editor) when editing the treatment, and they can be embedded in the treatment.
NOTE: Social Sharing URL and Dynamic URL personalization items can also be associated with email treatments. For information, see Adding Social Sharing URLs to Email Treatments and Adding Dynamic URLs to Email Treatments.
To associate Web offers, Web surveys, Events, and Trackable URL personalization items with treatments
- Navigate to the Offers screen.
- In the link bar, choose the treatment type to associate with an offer element, for example, Email Treatments.
- Select a treatment, then click the Advanced view tab for the treatment.
- Select one of the following link bars, depending on the type of element you want to make available from the Personalization Elements menu (Text editor) or Items menu (HTML editor):
- Related Events
- Trackable URLs
- Related Web Treatments
- Related Web Surveys
- In the selected list, create a new record and save it.
The item created can now be embedded in the treatment. For example, after you add a Web treatment on the Related Web Treatments link bar, if you navigate to an Edit view and select Web Treatments in the Categories menu (HTML editor) or Personalization Categories (text editor) menu, your newly added Web treatment appears in the list of elements.
NOTE: Trackable URLs must start with http:// or the Web server address is inserted. If you have more than one URL, then separate each one with a semicolon (;) and no spaces.